User Experience Consulting
I offer consulting services for interactive products at an affordable hourly rate.
My name is David Sparks. I’m a user experience professional by trade and I’ve spent the last 11 years making interactive products.
My background is in front end development, but for the last 4 years I’ve worked as an information architect, user experience and user interface designer.
I’m passionate about Usability and love solving problems.
Eliminating user frustration is a goal I'm constantly in pursuit of.
If any of these questions apply to you, I can help.
- Do you need a new site and you’re not sure what to do or where to start?
- Have you hired an agency to create a website or application but you want to get a second opinion on the usability before moving forward?
- Do you need technology advice or user research?
- Want to gain insight as to why landing pages or product pages aren’t converting?
- Do you have an existing site that needs optimization or improvements, but don’t know what should be a priority?
- Is your application user interface feel clunky or getting negative feedback, and need ideas for eliminating bottlenecks?
I can use a variety of techniques and tools to help you have a better understanding of your interactive product environment, and opportunities for improvement to solve the problems you’re facing. I can provide you with next steps, prioritized lists for areas of improvement, usability testing
You can leveraging my years of agency and interactive experience to determine the best path forward.
If this sounds good to you, in you’re interested in working together, fill out the form below and we’ll have a free discussion about the nature of the problems you’re facing, and a general approach to eliminating the road blocks. After that if you’d like more detailed and focused help I’ll roll up my sleeves and get to work.
Depending on your particular case, you may get:
- Advice on next steps
- an understanding of technology options available to make an informed decision
- usability and UX feedback
- User research results
- content audit
- information architecture or user experience deliverables.